Basic JavaScript: Golf Code assert modification

Tell us what’s happening:
The assert with golfScore(1,1) cannot be “Hole in one” is a par. Is not an inclusive condition.

2 under par is eagle but 3 under par is albatross.
2 over par is double bogey but 3 over par is triple bogey.

It’s possible to change the assert for the tree cases listed ?

Your code so far

var names = ["Hole-in-one!", "Eagle", "Birdie", "Par", "Bogey", "Double Bogey", "Go Home!"];
function golfScore(par, strokes) {
// Only change code below this line
var parValues = 3;
var strokesDiff = (par - strokes) * (-1); 
console.log(strokesDiff)
if (strokesDiff == 0)
  return names[parValues];
console.log(names[parValues + strokesDiff]);
return names[parValues + strokesDiff];
// Only change code above this line
}

golfScore(5, 2);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Golf Code

Link to the challenge:

This challenge doesn’t want to be a lesson in golf scores, I doubt it it would be changed because of this.

But after you pass this challenge using the existing instructions, you can change the code and make sure it is golf-accurate. Use this as experience!
If you want you can post your code after you have finished to get feedback on ut

Is not a golf score challenge but is an analysys proboblem. A hole with 1 stroke and 1 par is a par and not Hole in one. It’s only logic.

I’m sorry i wouldn’t flame but otherwise it’is impossible to understand the requirement

the challenge says that the table presents the required outputs in order of priority, from top to bottom, so if there is the case for more than one output to be correct, you need to give priority to the one higher in the table, in this case the "Hole-in-one!" has the highest priority between the two possible results.

Return the correct string according to this table which lists the strokes in order of priority; top (highest) to bottom (lowest):

Yup. If the hole in one condition is met, then “Hole-in-One!” must be returned since it’s at the top of the list.