Basic JavaScript - Passing Values to Functions with Arguments

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far
The code I’ve tried is:

function functionWithArgs(param1, param2) {
console.log(param1, param2);
}
That is why I have changed the function but it was simple for the first question and the rest was so hard I’ve tried so many times to solve the problems.
For example if I try functionWithArgs(3, 2) because it is the same number I’ve tried so many times.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Basic JavaScript - Passing Values to Functions with Arguments

Link to the challenge:

It says that the function should output the sum of the two parameters to the console. You are just printing the parameters as is, not their sum. So please change the console.log statement to print the sum.
So, once you call it, say for example functionWithArgs(3,2) you should be able to see their sum.

Yikes!!! I have to focus the code seriously. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

function functionWithArgs(param1, param2) {
  console.log();
}
The other technique code I've tried is doesn't work.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Basic JavaScript - Passing Values to Functions with Arguments

Link to the challenge:

To pass this challenge, you need to answer these two questions:

1. How can you get the sum of param1 and param2?
  2. How can you output that sum to the console?

I’ve tried functionWithArgs (param1, param2) with two numbers so I’ve tried the first question to the last question it is kind of simple so I’ve tried to focus to find the console output like 3 or 16.

Yikes!!! I forgot to add it but this times it is time to take/think it seriously. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Please stick to creating one topic per question or challenge in future.
I have merged the duplicate threads.

Which topic should I create I’m ready for the challenge.

On the forum, please only create one topic when you have a question (earlier you have created two for the same issue)

param1+param2 will sum them up. Just putting this expression in console. log () will output the sum to the screen.
Nothing complicated!

Nice guess. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: