Basic JavaScript - Word Blanks

Tell us what’s happening:

Describe your issue in detail here.
why isnt this working for me ???

Your code so far

const wordBlanks = "The " + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + myAdverb + “.”;```javascript
const myNoun = “dog”;
const myAdjective = “big”;
const myVerb = “ran”;
const myAdverb = “quickly”;

// Only change code below this line
const wordBlanks = "The " + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + myAdverb + “.”; // Change this line
// Only change code above this line

### **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36</code>

### **Challenge Information:**
Basic JavaScript - Word Blanks
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks

myAdverb needs a space infront of it.

const wordBlanks = "The " + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + myAdverb + “.”;

i spaced it out it , the add on of "The " that stays red and doesnt run. how can i fix it ???

Use the plus sign and quote marks, the same way you did for the other parts of the code.

It’s always a good idea to use console.log() so that you can see what is being outputted by your code. If you log your variable to the console, you will be able to see much more clearly what might not be working.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.