Basic Node and Express - Meet the Node console

I was finally able to get the first project (Managing Packages with NPM) by going to Glitch and running replit from there. But that time I had a Run with Replit button that got me to a place where I could hit a Run button. I don’t have that this time. I have tried using Replit and locally using Studio Code and pushing it to git, but none of the three methods allows me to pass even the first step (console.log(“Hello World”);). I want to complete this, but I have no idea how to proceed to get the steps to pass. Can you help?

Gerry

solution: Glitch :・゚✧

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Basic Node and Express - Meet the Node console

Link to the challenge:

Specify the node version by adding the engines property to the package.json file.

Example:

"engines": { "node": "16" }

Then click the terminal button at the bottom and run enable-npm in the terminal and let it install the dependencies.

Now click the Preview button and use the URL you get from it for the submission.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.