Beginning HTML lessons

I have tried every way to run this but can’t get it to run. it keep on saying wrong. not sure what I am doing wrong. I am a beginner and I am just getting a little frustrated with this. Please help…
Thanks.
Ahmat
Your code so far**

<h1>"HelloWorld"</h1>

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; Zoom 3.6.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko</code>.

**Challenge:** Say Hello to HTML Elements

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements

Hello @ahmat.20, welcome to the forum.

Inside HTML elements you don’t need quotes or double quotes.

Every lesson in FreeCodeCamp will uses double quotes for text you should insert in code, but the double quotes means: “Exacly this, but without quotes”.

1 Like

I have put in like this as you suggested with out quotes and it is still rejecting it.

<H1>Hello World</H1> 

It is saying wrong to this one as well.
Not sure What I am doing wrong.

You have to use de h1 tags,

<h1></h1>

, and inside of tags your text, but without quotes

Yes I did put it inside the H1 element without the quotes but it is still not accepting it.

Read this:

Yes I totally get what that article is talking about and understand it. I am just not sure why this is not being accepted.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

@ahmat.20 @Rigo-Villalta

you just had to add the word “world”
you also changed the tags
it is <h1>, lowercase

be really careful, as you need precision with this stuff, spaces, casing, spelling…

you must space your words

Hello world

Hello @ahmat.20 remember you have to put the h1 elements tag in lowercase!!

You have tried good. So you can check using tutorial given by freecodecamp . There is clear and understandable

please i am new here how do i go the next lesson in the learning section?Finding it difficult to get to the next lesson.Thanks

You can go here “https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn

good day, pls i need your help. i am a bit stuck on this " You should not change the order of the h1 h2 or p in the code." i don’t understand what that means. i am new to coding but am very much interested in learning.

@silenganathan, If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.