<main>
        <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  </main>

</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.63 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

Hello yaya.bsnas!
SOLUTION REDACTED BY MODERATOR
The problem is your <h2> element was indented too far and the indents for everything else was changed. I would recommend restarting the step to restore original formatting, and then just changing the indentation of the <p> element to match the <h2> element.

According to my understanding, the code will be read the same, but freeCodeCamp.org is trying to teach formatting by having your elements indented when they are nested under each other. This makes your code easier to read.

Hope this helps!

@SomeGuy13

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.