Best Resources for 2020

Hi fellow devs!

Coming back strong this 2020! Here’s my recommendation for in-depth courses. Whether you’re trying to learn from scratch or master a technology, these courses are great to get you started!

NOTE 1: These require purchasing (Udemy sales usually go by $11.99) but I share them as I see them as an investment and not a waste of money.

NOTE 2: By no means I’m attempting to advertise these courses. I receive no compensation whatsoever. I’m sharing resources that has landed me a solid high-paying job and keeps recruiters reaching me out on LinkedIn.

JS: JavaScript - The Complete Guide 2020 (Beginner + Advanced) (52 hrs)
CSS: Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! (28 hrs)
React: React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) (40.5 hrs)
NodeJS: NodeJS - The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL) (36hrs)

If you have any questions I’d be glad to answer them.

Happy coding!

1 Like

If you need a site with a directory of developers around the world, I recently found Wadline. It’s like a clutch bag or goodfirms, but it looks fresher and quite informative.

Very much appreciated! This is a nice little ancillary roadmap outside the FCC curriculum!

The whole point of the review section is to actually review the courses you took. Give the pros and the cons. Can you please elaborate on each course, because otherwise it is just free advertising for Udemy courses.

Thank you.