Besting the Tests

My son was working on the Basic JavaScript problem Iterate Through An Array With A For Loop and was able to pass all of the tests with some workaround code. I don’t believe this is a big deal but I wasn’t sure if there be a different or additional test that could prevent this from happening or not. One way or another I thought it was was amusing and at least worth sharing.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

We have some tests to prevent the most common wrong answers. This is a novel enough of a wrong answer that I don’t think we can really reasonably catch it.

That would certainly be rude behavior.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.