Blockchain Development: Querying with Open APIs Course-- not open anymore!

This is a Youtube tutorial and not part of the main site/app, but I tried to follow along yesterday and found that the Foundation App API that Ania was using had changed their contract address and I could not access their web portal. It’s strange since this tutorial is only 3 months old.

She navigates to fnd.dev to find the API keys and docs. However, that url now redirects to foundation.app. I tried copying the keys from her sample code instead, but these did not generate the same schemas for me as they did for her–I got something very bare-bones, so the following steps that import functions from generated code did not work.

It’s unfortunate because I’m sure she and others from your team put a lot of work into this tutorial. You may want to add a popup disclaimer about this issue, and maybe advise about other open subgraphs to query from.

Thanks for letting us know. It’s possible there was a breaking change to the API we used here. I will share this with Ania and see whether there’s anything we can do to remedy this.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.