BlockChain Technology Community

Hi Guys, I am just 17 . I am fascinated about the idea of blockchain development, the idea of internet of value and trust protocol safeguarding privacy is amazing. So far i have only did freecodecamp’s coding sessions and solidity (which is used to make smart contracts in ethereum blockchain). Its insecure for people to give data everywhere in the internet and if this continues, privacy becomes a unattainable dream.
So I wish to get involved in this field somewhere because there is enough mental drive .
I actually made this thread to help me and out in a discord server i newly made called “Blockchainers” which is believed to be made as a community of BC fascinators and also people to learn. Any reply is appreciated I wish true supports should join.

Mod edit: PM for discord invite link

I edited your post to say that people can PM you for the link.

We do not allow the use of the freeCodeCamp forum for promotional purposes. This is a compromise but otherwise, I think we wouldn’t allow this thread at all.

Canned reply:

Hi. Kudos for what you’re doing, but we don’t allow people to use the freeCodeCamp forum for promotional purposes. If you would like to be one of the developer authors for Free Code Camp News, you can find everything you need to know in the Publication Style Guide, or read here about how to contribute to freeCodeCamp’s YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can find everything else about contributing to Free Code Camp in the contributing docs.

For what it’s worth, while its cool, I tend to see blockchain as more of a solution in search of a problem.

Thats alright I understand your way! Thank You

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.