Body element selector

body {

width: 100%;

height: 100vh;

margin: 0;

}
This is my code so far, I’m supposed to change to backgroun-color to #1b1b32 in the body element selector. I’ve try to add it like the rest, but its not working…what am I doing wrong?

It would be added the same as any other property like so:

.example {
  example: #ffffff;
}

This can be added to your existing CSS for the element. As stated, this is just an example of how it is written.

body {

background-color: #1b1b32

text-color: #f5f6f7

}
This is what I got and its wrong…

You are missing the semicolon ( ; ) after the colors.

Take a look at my example above if you are unsure what I mean or where it goes.

I added it, but was still wrong, I figured it out, though. I kept putting text-color instead of just color…
Thank you, I appreciate your time and effort.

1 Like

I apologize I should have seen that. Guess I am sleepy and its time for bed. Glad you figured it out.

Lol. Believe me, I know how you feel…

@ilgazkrts24

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

this is the code that worked for me!
body {
background-color: #1b1b32;
color: #f5f6f7;
}

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.