Bonita Survey Form - Feedback Welcome

Having a little trouble getting the radio buttons and checkboxes to align perfectly with the labels next to them. Any suggestions

I would love constructive feed back on this form. Build it mobile up which is a new concept for me.

Gracias in advance,
Ohia

Hi! I really like your choice of background and how the survey box has an opacity over it. Are you going for a study abroad themed website? If so, great job, totally got that vibe. Your font is easy to read as well. I think your alignment is nice, even when I scale it up and down.

One thing that would make it more streamline, personally, is if the Submit button was centered at the bottom of the page.

Also, I noticed that the drop down answers were cut off a little bit on the bottom. After playing with your code, I was about to reserve what you entered, but made it visible for all choice selections:

input,
textarea,
select {
  border: none;
  (changed)**padding: 0.35rem;
  background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);
}

I feel like your Numero box is pretty big. you could add this to fake a smaller box:

#number {
  margin-top: 1.45em;
  margin-bottom: 1.45em;
}

There’ll be some spacing but the boxes will be uniform. It’s your preference tho. test it out and see if you like it :slight_smile: Hope it helps!

Thanks so much. I’m looking at this on a Macbook Pro but heading into my “real” job tomorrow to scope it on a PC. There is about one pixel sliced off on the bottom of those Language Levels, you have a good eye.

Ahhh gotcha. I’m on an old HP laptop. Hopefully it doesn’t conflict with the two computer types. And thanks (:

I’d also check it out on your phone itself. I would scale mine down on the laptop and it looked fine. But when I went to the website on my phone, it looked completely different