Bootstrap Elements Side by Side Question

I’m having some trouble with passing my HTML for this section of the FCC course. For some reason, the code is not reading my closing div tag for the button section and is instead reading the closing div tag for the fluid container div tag and I’m not sure how to fix this. I’ve included the code for the buttons below, but if anyone has any feedback, that would be appreciated!

<div class="row">
  <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-primary">Like</button></div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-info">Info</button></div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><button class="btn btn-block btn-danger">Delete</button></div>
</div>

Thanks!

I’m having some trouble with passing my HTML for this section of the FCC course.

I am assuming your question is for “Use the Bootstrap Grid to Put Elements Side By Side” challenge.

For some reason, the code is not reading my closing div tag for the button section and is instead reading the closing div tag for the fluid container div tag and I’m not sure how to fix this.

There are no syntax errors from the markup you provided.

What would I suggest is resetting the challenge and copy/paste this code again.
(Just in case, the Reset button is below the Run tests button)

I took your markup and completed the challenge using it, so you got it right.

It might be that you got some parts missing from the pre-populated markup.
Goodluck.

Thanks, that was really helpful!