I made a Budweiser clone page. I built it mobile first and then used media queries to respond to larger screen sizes. Unfortunately, I used vw units for most of my typography, and there didn’t seem to be an easy way to scale the font size back without overwriting every single line of code that had font-size. That was my biggest mistake that I learned from. I think I’m going to try using em’s next time.
Also, you might notice a problem with the scroll bar in the nav menu. It has to do with the fact that the bottom element has position=absolute on it. I might revisit this issue.
There are plenty of other problems. I would like to hear some feedback so I can learn and get better. This was my first serious attempt at building a responsive page. Enjoy: