Bug -APIs and Microservices Projects - Exercise Tracker

I want to report an error in this exercise.

when the client calls the enpoint / api / exercise / log with the userId parameter, it gives me the run as wrong.

But if I parse the output of the freecodecamp example, api and mine are almost identical.

output freecodecamp (url: https://nonstop-pond.glitch.me/):

output my api (url: https://longhaired-organized-trumpet.glitch.me/):

It is the only exercise that I lack for the certificate and the truth that I check my api and I see no error. I only conclude that something strange is happening

Link to the challenge: