Bug in Responsive Web Design (Beta)

Pretty sure step 4 is broken. I couldn’t complete it, then literally copied the solution from step 5, and it still did not work. I changed the name attribute from “viewport” to “description” of a meta tag from step 3, and it worked. The test is probably written for the first meta tag with name=“description”, or some other little bug.

p.s. despite few little bugs, I love the beta version, my all time favorite thing on freeCodeCamp

p.p.s is this the right place and right way of suggesting minor improvements or reporting bugs I noticed during doing the courses?

I’m not able to reproduce a bug in that challenge. Can you share the code that you wrote which fails the tests and tell us what the failing tests say? My guess is that you had a typo in your solution that you couldn’t find and that’s why copy-pasting worked.

it did not work after copy-pasting initially, that’s why I opened this topic, but I’m having trouble recreating it too, haha, will update if it turns out to be NOT my mistake.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.