Bug in the activity, impossible to perform

Hi!

I’m having difficulty with step 15 of the Learn HTML by Creating a Cat Photo App course. The page loads normally, but there are no activities appearing to be completed.

It is a bug that seems to hit some people. Not sure what the best solution is but I would think clearing the cache and restarting the browser would work.

You might also be able to fix it by just switching between languages, so to English and back to Portuguese again (just an idea).

Try using a different browser.
The issue is intermittent and the workaround is to use another browser as far as I know.
Ref: Editor region not rendering after submitting a challenge · Issue #49475 · freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp · GitHub

In order to help you resolve this issue, here are a few steps you can take:

Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, bugs can be caused by cached data in your browser. Clearing your cache can often resolve these issues.

Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing the activity in a different browser to see if it’s a browser-specific problem.

Check for updates: Make sure that your browser and any relevant software are up-to-date. Sometimes, bugs can be caused by outdated software.

Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, reach out to the customer support team for the activity or platform you’re using. They may be able to provide additional guidance or help you troubleshoot the issue.

It’s also important to provide as much information about the bug as possible when contacting customer support, such as the steps you took leading up to the error message, any error codes or messages you received, and screenshots if applicable. This can help them better understand the issue and provide a solution more quickly.

How can I contact customer support?

Hello @sougandhimanu

The above post appears to be bot-generated. This is customer support.

Thanks for the reply,my issue is solved now!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.