Build a 25 + 5 Clock Not Passed

Hello,
Need help to pass the last project Build a 25 + 5 Clock, my code is giving expected result as per my assumption, but I am not able to pass the test no. 13 & 15.
Can anyone give me a work around if its because of test case or guide me what I am doing wrong.

Here is link to my project: https://codepen.io/paldong-creater/pen/VwqqgVQ?editors=0110

Thanks,

did you troubleshoot this given test case errors in codebase?

• Timer has switched to Break time, but it didn’t start with the correct value.: expected 4 to equal 5
  • Timer has switched back to Session time, but it didn’t start with the correct value.: expected +0 to equal 1

happy coding :slight_smile:

Hi @bappyasif ,
I run the test case, but I did not get why its failing. See if i set the timer for 5 minutes, then it will start from 4min:59sec. which is equivalent to 5 minutes.
Can you please explain in plain english if you know why its failing.
thanks,

• i saw that too and i agree but this error message is saying its expected it to begin with “5” and not “4”, so…my initial troubleshoot would be to see if you change that “5:00” would it resolve this “error”
  • fyi, if you do this then it might cause other “failed” test cases, but try this as a “proof of concept” to resolve this issue and then you can start actually solve this problem, right?

2 Likes

thanks @bappyasif , I got your point now. Computer is always right.

or in other words “codes never lies” :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.