Build-a-celestial-bodies-database- Project Issue

Good morning everyone! I am facing a recurrent issue with the project mentioned above this post (Celestial Bodies DB) basically once I was trying to create a dump to add my project into a GitHub repository somehow I have wrongly setup some commands and this error is showing up once I am trying to check on some of my created tables (see screenshot below)

Please community if someone of you can give me some thoughts or any workaround I would really appreciate it!! Cheers!!!

I haven’t seen that one before @edassgon. I found this article. It’s saying you should enter something like:
reindex index pg_catalog.pg_trigger_tgrelid_tgname_index;
Give that a try and let us know if it works.

Thanks for the help @moT01 although after running that command the following error result is showing up

Try this @edassgon. Log out of the freecodecamp user (close psql - \q will do that). Log back in with the super user/admin whatever: psql -U postgres universe - I think that’s correct. Then run the reindex command again. If it works, log out and log back in as the freecodecamp user again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.