Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage. I need for your help. Please, help me!

https://codepen.io/Kalzhan/pen/zYZqLWB?editors=1100

What kind of help do you need @serikbayevkalzhan0? You just point to your page without being specific as to what kind of help you’re asking for.

Looking at your page I can say this;

• when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • I see a lot of coding/syntax errors in your code. As a suggestion switch the Syntax Highlighting on Codepen to help catch errors. Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working. The code highlighting will be using different colors. Errors will now be marked in red.
  • On a side note, codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • You also have elements out of order. You have things in header that belong in head. Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.

If there was something else you were asking about please be specific.

First off. I would really suggest you start by removing the autoplay from the video on the embedded pen.

The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.

o.assert.isAbove(document.querySelectorAll("#projects a").length,0)

Didn’t test it but I’m pretty sure it’s because your links are inside the iframe element. Try moving them out of the iframe

The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.

Your CSS just has height: 500px. You can use 100vh instead.

i changed height: 500px to 100vh. But it still does not pass

Yes it does. It is not that test that is failing.

You still have malformed HTML.

1. The font link should be

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Space+Mono:wght@700&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

1. You didn’t close the opening nav tag.

2. Move the projects section links out of the iframes.

3. Use top: 0 on .topnav

Thank you for your advice. I will do the same in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.