Build a Product Landing Page Assessment - Incorrect Test URL provided by FCC preventing completion

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi all, unless I’m doing something really stupid and massively missing something obvious, the current test environment of this page seems to be linking to the codepen URL for the previous challenge - Survey Form. This is proven by running the test environment which is linked in the Landing Page conditions:

I can’t put the URL in here apparently, but it’s the link to codepen on the linked page below

And also tried to run the test environment for the survey page when running the CDN, with the same outcome.

As I don’t know the URL for the challenge I’m trying to pass, I cannot submit the working and verified code I’ve written.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful. My apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been covered before (I did as good a search as I could) - it’s my first post!

Regards,

Dan

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
I can’t put a link in here either…

Hi,

The testing menu (hamburger menu on top left corner) contains a dropdown list from which you can select the different test suites.

1 Like

Blimey. How stupid of me. Can code all the pages but I can’t click a drop down!!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I actually can’t believe I was that stupid. I had been through the forums, and checked my code and done all sorts of other stupid stuff including running the CDN via the external Java loader.

Thanks once again.