Build a Product Landing Page - need assistance

Can someone check my code, please? I really need help fix some parts of the page. right and bottom part of the page has white blank part which looks terrible. I tried many steps but could not fix it. also, when i resize the screen, in the features part, description part size is increasing and moving to the next line.
Appreciate any advice and recommendations.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

Add the code below to your CSS file at the top.
body{
margin : 0px;
padding : 0px;
}

And change the following lines in your code:
#page {
background: #ebebeb;
background-size: cover;
background-repeat: repeat;
position: relative;
margin-top: -17px;
margin-left: -20px;
/* height: 100%;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0; */
}

I think that will help you to fix it.

1 Like

it helped partially.
thanks mate :slight_smile:

You have a bunch of misspelled properties and you are not using CSS comments correctly (unless you use SCSS // is not a valid comment, it should be /* */). Click the down-arrow at the top right of the CSS code box and select Analyze CSS.

You can also switch the code syntax highlighting to something more useful than the default.

Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working, the code highlighting will be using different colors.

If there are issues (HTML/CSS) you should see tags (HTML) and properties (CSS) marked in red. That is the new Syntax Highlighting showing you where the problems are.