Build a Product Landing Page questions . anyon could check mys first steps please

Cuéntanos qué está pasando:
Describe tu problema en detalle aquí.
anyone could check mys first steps please i dont whay i can see the imagen

Tu código hasta el momento

Información de tu navegador:

El agente de usuario es: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.114 Safari/537.36

Desafío: Construye una página de aterrizaje de producto

Enlaza al desafío:

Hey paooof,

I don’t understand what you are asking us to check. Please clarify.

Hi again!

For the images, some of them are broken.
You can’t use those images.
You will need to use another url.

For example,
If you type in this url
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=869667119812873&set=a.871273109652274

then you should get this message pop up.
Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 9.35.26 PM

Also, you have a few errors in your html.
I would start addressing those now before moving any further.
Run your code through the html validator so you can find and fix those errors.
https://validator.w3.org/

@paooof, as said in previous posts, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The first failing message says

I can see an image within the #header element with a corresponding id="header-img". A company logo would make a good image here.
#header-img is not a child of #header element : expected 2 to equal 1
AssertionError: #header-img is not a child of #header element : expected 2 to equal 1

When looking at your code there are two header elements. Here’s the first one
<header>encabezado</header>
The second one starts seven lines down…<header id="header">

You have quite a few syntax errors in your code. To help yourself

1. As a suggestion switch the Syntax Highlighting in Codepen to help catch errors.
    Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working. The code highlighting will be using different colors. Errors will now be marked in red.
  2. Run your HTML code through the W3C validator and correct errors
  3. Click the red button when tests fail and read the error messages thoroughly

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.