Random stuff put together:
If you are hoping for Muppets… Welcome.
Some things to revisit @Aerogirl.
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, the link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr, throw and error if not.
- You learned how to do this with the survey form.
Weirdly, last test was passed just when I refactored HTML.
Did some tweaking around.