Build a Survey For

i cant pass the checkboss, some parts have refused to show. i have deleted and tried so many times but it have refused to correct
pls someone should help me out

the link to my code so far: https://codepen.io/eldestp/pen/MNqBZL
‘’’

Survey Form

Tell us how we can improve Pintek

Name: Email: Age Which option best describes your current role select an option Student Full Time Job Full Time Learner Other Would You Recomend Pintek To Others?
  • definitely
  • Maybe
  • Not Sure
  <label for="most-like">What DO You Like Most In Pintek</label>
  <select id="most-like" name="mostLike" class="dropdown">
    <option disabled value>Select an option</option>
    <option value="challenges">Challenges</option>
    <option value="projects">Projects</option>
    <option value="community">Community</option>
    <option value="openSource">Open Source</option>
  </select>
  <label for="preferences"><br>Things that should be improved<br>(Check all that apply):</label>
  <ul id="preferences" style="list-style: none;"
      <li class="checkbox"><label><input name="prefer" value="1" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Front-end Projects</label></li>
<li class="checkbox"><label>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Data Visualization</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Challenges</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Open Source Community</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Gitter Help Rooms</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Videos</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">City Meetups</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Wiki</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Forum</label></li>
  <input name="prefer" value="2" type="checkbox" class="userRatings">Additional Courses</label></li>

Any Comment?<textArea class="input-field" name="comments" style="height: 50px; resize: vertical;" placeholder="Enter your comments here..."></textArea><br>
 <input id="submit" type="submit" value="submit">
'''

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0.

Link to the challenge:

Pls someone should help me

Many of the tests you are failing are because you are missing an id attribute that is required by the test.

For example the first one: 1. I can see a title with id=“title” in H1 sized text.
Right now you have an <h1> element, but you need to add the id attribute like this:
<h1 id="title>

Go through each test you are failing and make sure you have the id that it is asking for.

Edit: Oh, are you asking about only the checkboxes? They seem to be working in the codepen link you posted. Maybe you fixed them.