Build a Survey Form Project Questions, Discussions, and Resources (January 2018 Cohort)

Hey, I just wanna share my survey form. Feel free to comment and suggest something.

Here’s the link:
Survey Form

Thanks!

I think it looks pretty cool.

https://codepen.io/greevesh/pen/gjaNqZ

Hello, a couple of things:

I’m unable to get any text to appear underneath my drop-down menu. For example, the text I need to label my radio-buttons and check-boxes. In my code on line 33 there is some text that says: “Would you recommend us to a friend?” yet it doesn’t appear on the web page.

Also, when I do add answers, they’re not aligned with the radio-buttons or check-boxes. How can I align them?

Any help would be appreciated.

wow i really like your work, am really struggling to design mine but having issues with the rows and spacing of the dropdown and how to align it, but I am going to figure it out though will just study yours and try to see what will work for me, although am seeing some very new stuff in your CSS work, nice nice, will send my link to you when am through. please if you have any resource that can aid my understanding with designing forms like this with css please send me link, thanks.

please help me am stuck in CSS even I tried to use your style but certain lines are not falling in place.
survey page

Hi I have a question on the input tabs- I have more than one question with input tabs that have the type “radio” and the class “input-radio”: the question I have is how to have each of these questions answered instead of the last question you had just answered, in short only one of these will show being answered. How do I resolve this?
Here is the code:

Summary

This text will be hidden

<div class="form-group" required>
  <p id="Question2">How likely are you to recommend one or more of the films to a friend?</p>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="definitely"
      type="radio"
      class="input-radio"
    />Definitely</label>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="no"
      type="radio"