Build a Survey Form:User Story #10

Build a Survey Form:User Story #10

Tell us what’s happening:
I don’t understand what user Story #10 is asking for why am I adding another ID and what am I supposed to do with it

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-form

Hi.
Link your codepen.

maybe it’s the wording but I’m not understanding why I have to do this what is purpose and insight would be greatly appreciated

thanks again

Make sure you read the full error on any particular test. The test error shows:

1. For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id=“name-label”, id=“email-label”, and id=“number-label”. AssertionError: #name-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null

Look very carefully how you have spelled your id attribute values for the name , email, and number input fields. It is not the same as what the instructions requested. You have typos.

LOL!! of course a typo thanks a lot

Hi Randelldawson,

can you please look at my pen after correcting those typos and moving on to user story #13 nothing I type into codepen shows up I tried using z-index just to see if it was hidden behind the drop down I looked at the code in the developer tools and test appear but not properly I’m new at using codepen and I am very confused what I’ve done wrong https://codepen.io/Pasca1/pen/BPexQz

Not sure what you mean by nothing you type shows up. Make sure you save the Codepen, so I can see the most recent changes you have made. From what I can see, the last element in the code is the select element with 6 option elements nested inside of it. It properly displays on the page.