Build a Survey Form- User story 13 and 14

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello all. I am looking to finish up my Survey Form project. List items 13 and 14 continue showing as failed due to reasons I cannot understand. Several attempts have been made to correct the issues but alas no luck.

List item 13 states this: " Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute". I am somewhat certain that I have met the criteria.

List item 14 states similar: “Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of check boxes, each of which must have a value attribute”. Again, I am for the most-part confident that I’ve met the criteria.
Your code so far

3) Would you consider a career change? Select one.
Yes No Undecided

4) If you decided to make a career change what career field would you choose? Check all that apply.
  • Technology
      <li class="checkbox"label><input type="checkbox" name="new-career-direction"  value="2"> Management</label></li>

<li class="checkbox"><label><input type="checkbox" name="new-career-direction"  value="3"> Business/Entrepreneurship</label></li>

<li class="checkbox"><label><input type="checkbox" name="new-career-direction"  value="4"> Construction/Skilled labor</label><li>

<li class="checkbox"><label><input type="checkbox" name="new-career-direction"  value="5"> Transportation</label></li>

<li class="checkbox"><label><input type="checkbox" name="new-career-direction" value="6"> Food services</label></li>
     </ul>

Thank you in advance for any assistance. It is appreciated.
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0.

Link to the challenge:

Disregard #13. It will not copy to forum.
Thanks again