Build A Technical Documentation Page (Help!)

I’m building a Technical Documentation page for my HTML/CSS certification. It’s located under Responsive Web Design Projects. I keep passing 15/16 tests but cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong for the last one. It’s User Story #12 Each element with the class of nav-link should contain text that corresponds to the header text within each section (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”). Any help and/or feedback on my code would be incredibly helpful. Thanks! https://codepen.io/occamsrzr2021/pen/gOWwmRa

Hello,

give us a link to your code so we can help you.

Hi @OccamsRzr2021 !

Welcome to the forum!

I have edited your post to so we can access the link now.

1 Like

I think if you read the test message, it tells you where to look:

1. Each element with the class of “nav-link” should contain text that corresponds to the text within each (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

Check that these headers have corresponding .nav-link elements and be mindful of case! : POTENTIAL FOR CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION : expected 1 to equal 0 AssertionError: Check that these headers have corresponding .nav-link elements and be mindful of case! : POTENTIAL FOR CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION : expected 1 to equal 0

If I look at this line:

<li> <a class="nav-link" href="#potential_for_climate_change_mitigation">Potentional for Climate Change Mitigation</a></li>

I find a spelling mistake. When I fix that mistake, all the tests pass.

1 Like

OMG. THAT WAS IT .
Thank you so much. I have been looking at this for hours. Thank you.

Yeah, we’ve all been there - stupid little mistake that takes forever to find. As you become a better dev, you’ll get better and finding them, but they never go away. completely

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.