Tell us what’s happening:
The element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.
Your code so far
- Scott Pelley was born July 28, 1957, in San Antonio, Texas
- He dreamt of becoming an astronaut, but he soon developed an avid interest in photography.
- At 15 he took a job as a copy boy for the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- The executive editor took notice of his enthusiasm around the office and offered to make him a reporter
- In 1989 he moved to New York City to become a reporter with CBS News
- He spent time on international assignment in Saudi Arabia and covered the Gulf War. He also covered domestic stories such as the Oklahoma City bombing and the 1992 presidential race. He was one of the first reporters on scene after the attacks on Sept 11, 2001
- In 2004 he joined the cast of 60 Minutes
- His interviews for 60 minutes included the Navy SEALs who killed Osama bin Laden, George W. Bush, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- In 2011 he became the managing editor and anchor of the CBS Evening News
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0.
Link to the challenge: