Build a Tribute Page i drugi projekti

Tell us what’s happening:
Kako ispravno napisati kod. Ne mogu izraditi novu olovku ili urediti postojeću, moram li platiti za korištenje codepen.io.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 14_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/87.0.4280.77 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Ne, ne morate platiti codepen. Da biste napravili novu olovku, kliknite “olovka” u gornjem desnom dijelu codepen.

Hvala vam na drugom dijelu odgovora ali sad imam problem što su mi nestali projekt,Tržili su da se registrujem ponovo i nisu mi odobrili password pa sam i to promijenila.Onda su mi odobrili i bili su projekti ali kad sam htjela ponovo da uđem morala sa se ponovo registrovati i nema mi projekata.A prvo pitanje je bilo kako ispravno napisat kod ili gdje kliknuti?

If you are having issues with codepen, I would suggest reaching out to codepen support to help resolve the issue.
https://codepen.io/support/

Once you get your account working then you should be able to write code directly into the editors.

Maybe a little bit of a disconnect. FCC calls them “projects” but what you will create in codepen is a pen, not a project.

The free version of codepen allows only one project but, an unlimited number of pens. For this reason freeCodeCamp suggests the use of pens to do the projects for the RWD certification. Note: the examples are in pens, and the test suite is also in a pen you can fork.

Hvala na pomoći.Do mene je.Pogrešne sam podatke upisala.

Poslano s mojeg iPada

Hvala na objašnjenju.Sve mi je još pomalo nejasno trudit ću se da shvatim.Idam dalje korak po korak.

Poslano s mojeg iPada

One step at a time. We are here if you need help.

2 Likes

how can i submit my projects

Ova osoba mi je postavila pitanje(Gogarma100
kako mogu prijaviti svoje projekte).Molim vas da njemu i meni pošaljete odgovor jer vi ste za to stručni.Hvala.

Hi @Gogarma100!

Welcome to the forum!

When you have finished your projects, and all of the user stories pass the test, then you can submit your codepen link where it says solution link at the bottom of the tribute page instructions.

Remember to click I’ve completed this challenge in order to submit the link.

Hvala uvijek ste tu kad zatreba.Ja sam završila Stranicu počasti ali sam zapela kod ankete.Hoću da ispravim greške ali nešto mi ne dozvoljava.Sve sam vaše poruke pročitala.

Can I see a link to the project?

Kada sam počela raditi anketu imala sam 13/17.Onda me nešto počelo zezati,tako da sad imam 5/17.Da li negdje drugo trebam pritisnuti kad radim ispravku.Jedan mi je odgovorio da trebam u olovku u desnom uglu (ali gdje je?).Ja bih to ispravila ali mi kursor bude sa strane na brojevima i ne mogu prebaciti da bih ispravila greške.Hvala na pomoći.
https://codepen.io/Feta/pen/RwGYoJp

@f.sakiba55, when tests fail click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)

Also, do not copy code from the sample projects. Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content.

As a suggestion switch the Syntax Highlighting on Codepen to help catch errors. Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working. The code highlighting will be using different colors. Errors will now be marked in red.

1 Like

Hi again!

I agree with @Roma’s advice.

I think you just need to go slowly through the html document,line by line, and identify and fix all of those errors.

One thing that might help for future projects is to check for errors as you code instead of waiting till the end of a project.

If you check and fix errors as you go then you won’t have this situation of errors pilling up on you.

Hope that helps!

Odgovaram vam na vaše preporuke.
@ f.sakiba55, kada testovi ne uspiju, kliknite crveni gumb da biste vidjeli koji testovi propadaju i tekst koji će vam pomoći da riješite problem. (Budite sigurni i pročitajte više od samo prvog retka poruke koja nije uspjela.)

Radila sam baš ovako kako ste naveli.

Također, nemojte kopirati kod iz primjera projekata. Napravite projekt od nule, s vlastitim kodom, stilom i sadržajem.

Pošto sam ja početnik,i nije mi sve bilo jasno morala sam praviti kod kao iz primjerka projekta da vidim kako se sve to pravi.A onda sam planirala pitati nekog od vas da li mogu posebno napraviti anketu.

Prebacite osvjetljenje sintakse na Oceanic Dark i spremite postavku.

Uradila sam.

Problem kod mene je što ne mogu ispraviti greške(npr. hoću da napišem …“header”> a meni napiše …“header>” ako hoću da to izbrišem rezultat je …“head>”.Pokušat ću njima objasniti svoj problem.
Vam puno hvala na pomoći.

Pročitala sam i hvala na savjetima.

@f.sakiba55, it’s looking better.
You’ll notice you still have some HTML in red if you followed the advice about switching the syntax highlighting in codepen.
Some of your errors are typo’s. For instance;
name"role" this is not the correct way to assign an attribute
and this
vaule=>Da is not the correct way to set a value. Also, value is spelled incorrectly.

You also cannot make up your own HTML elements / tags. This is not valid syntax <unos name="preferirati" value="svijest ljudi" type="potvrdni okvir" class="potvrdni okvir za unos" />Svijest ljudi
All HTML elements must be American English.

Something else that may help is to run your HTML code through the W3C validator. This will further help you identify errors in your code.

I’m not sure what you mean by this;
Problem kod mene je što ne mogu ispraviti greške(npr. hoću da napišem …“header”> a meni napiše …“header>” ako hoću da to izbrišem rezultat je …“head>”.Pokušat ću njima objasniti svoj problem.

What do you mean you cannot correct mistakes? It looks like you’ve got an opening header tag but you didn’t close it.

Don’t be afraid to review the lessons for anything you may not be sure of or search for something you’re not sure of.

One more thing that may help is to see what the valid elements are in an HTML form. A search for “html form elements” for instance will give you all the valid elements you can use within the form element.

You’re doing okay. Take your time, there’s no rush.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Svaki savjet pomaže.Znam da trebam još mnogo učiti,pamtiti i vježbati.Hvala na svemu.

1 Like