Building a registration form step 28

This task is concerning the labels within the last fieldset:
Here is what I was suppose to do:
add another label after the first, with the text Input your age (years): . Then, nest an input with the type of number.

As we do not want users under the age of 13 to register, add a min attribute to the input with a value of 13. Also, we can probably assume users over the age of 120 will not register; add a max attribute with a value of 120.

I added the information but it is still not working for me, please help.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
 <head>
   <title>Registration Form</title>
	  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />
 </head>
 <body>
   <h1>Registration Form</h1>
   <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
   <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Enter Your First Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Email: <input type="email" required /></label>
       <label>Create a New Password: <input type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
       <label>
         <input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
			  </label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
       <label><input type="number min="13" max="120" />Input your age (years):</label>

</fieldset>
     <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
   </form>
 </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
 width: 100%;
 height: 100vh;
 margin: 0;
 background-color: #1b1b32;
	color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
	display: block;
	margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.41 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 28

Link to the challenge:

Hi @JC-Gibbs ,

Check again, you are missing a " :

Also, although the tests will pass but it’s probably best to put the text before the input :

Oh my goodness I must have worked on this forever. Thank you so much. Those simple mistakes are costly.

1 Like

I use this:

<label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120" /></label>

no clue why is this not working. I guess there must be a problem with spacing but i can’t seem to pass the check. Any help would be appreciated

2 Likes

I’ve copied it with the correction and it’s not working. Strange…

1 Like

Your code passes for me.
Please restart the challenge and make sure to only add the line of code you have here, without modifying anything.

Make sure the existing label is still there:

<fieldset>
     <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
3 Likes

I restarted and it worked. Thanks!

1 Like

I just had the same error, the code was right and not passing. Gladly I saw your comment, and spark07’s reply, I was going nuts.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.