Building a Survey Form Help

Building a Survey Form Help

Hi,

So I am currently building the survey form towards the responsive web design certification. I currently can only pass 14/ 17 of the problems and don't know why the other ones won't pass. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I still have to mess with some designs in anything < 1024px so no need to point that out lol. I would however like some additional advice on how to change the cursor when I hover over the scrollbar. I would like it to change from the default, to a grab cursor and for the width of the scrollbar to increase slightly. I also don't know how to change any of the colors for the scrollbar within my drop down menu. Thanks again to all that help =) I appreciate it!

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-form

Link to my code

1. Inside the form element, I am required to enter an email in a field with id=“email”. If I do not enter an email I will see an HTML5 validation error.
  2. If I enter an email that is not formatted correctly, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
  1. For the name, email, and number input fields, I can see placeholder text that gives me a description or instructions for each field.’

You can click “Hamburger” in top-left corner, then select Survey Form >> Run Test after that click Test button and you will see what is wrong with code.

Regards

Oh wow I never knew that lol. Thanks a lot =D that makes this a million times easier!

I tried looking at what it was saying is wrong with the code, but I still can’t figure it out. I tried looking at other people’s code to compare, but it seriously looks just fine… I have no idea why they get 17/ 17 but I don’t ?

nvm I figured it out… I passed the test. for some stupid reason the form wouldn’t pass only the input for email when it was within the html tags. When I moved it outside of that, it passed with flying colors.

Hi, I am having trouble with this exact same problem, the code I’ve come up with thus far wont pass for email.
The error says “Email field should be HTML5 validated : expected ‘text’ to equal ‘email’” Can you please help me?

I wasn’t able to copy and paste my code; I suppose there is something I am doing wrong there too (sigh).