Building a tribute page need some help

Tell us what’s happening:
Kindly assist am stuck
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi Winnie,

Are you able to provide some more information about where you’re stuck? Such as:

• Is there a particular task in the project that you’re stuck on? If so, which one? Or are you having trouble with something else, like creating a CodePen account?
  • What have you tried so far to overcome your problem? Do you have any code that you’ve tried writing to solve the problem?

The more specific you are about your problem, the better people will be able to help you.

I have a problem in inserting a title with id title and image source when inserting my div

A tribute to Dr. Norman Borlaug

</div where do i get the image should i download and save in my machine then copy the path or ow do i go about it.

For the image link, you can either:

• Find a non-copyrighted image already online (such as on Pexels (dot) com - I’m not able to post links on the forum yet sorry), right-click on it, and choose Copy Address or
  • Use an image hosting website such as imgBB, upload an image of your choice, and then copy the link that it gives you there.

For the title it looks like you’re quite close. What you want to do is add the id as a property of your h1 tag (although it works the same for any other text tag, like h2 or p) , like so:

<h1 id="ID name here">Some text here</h1>

Thanks I will add an id to my title then look for a non-copyrighted image then will get back to you again when i get stuck. Thank you for your help appreciated.

No problem :slight_smile:

Good luck!