Built my portfolio page

The last task in the Responsive Web Design course is at last complete. Tried my best, but there’s always room for improvement. Apparently I can’t think outside this color scheme at the moment! :grin:

The course was fun, learned a lot and really enjoyed building this. Hope to tweak it gradually, not too happy about some things.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Portfolio.

4 Likes

Absolutely Loved the pickle rick concept!

1 Like

Just to make things interesting! :grin:

Overall, I think the visuals are really good. I’d try to include a few more projects, personally.

1 Like

Thanks.

I don’t have much to include though, apart from really small scripts and stuff. I’m looking forward to the front-end libraries course to really build something that can be worth putting up.

1 Like

Good work on the portfolio. By the way, I saw the Pickle Rick video and I loved it, but I don’t get what it is. Is it a game?

1 Like

It looks really neat to me, the animations are effective without being over the top, I’m doing the same project now and must learn how to make some similarly cool features :slight_smile: And it’s nice to see some different social logos (goodreads!)

Well, not sure about inconsistent projects images height , animations and 50 shades of green… but wait assembly? wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Can’t think about looks lol

1 Like

Rick and Morty is an animated adult sitcom on Adult Swim.

Going to add more projects later so this will have to do for now. I applied three distinct styles of animation for the navigation bar, profile links and project tiles.

And yes I love everything black and white and green!

My design is somewhat inspired by Luke Horwell’s site, although mine is nowhere near in functionality and features.

1 Like