Cam's Portfolio

I have done all I can do, for this project. I passed all of the tests, but would still appreciate the feedback.

My portfolio!!

If you want to use white font color, I would recommend a black border around the letters. Otherwise it looks good for someone that just knows HTML and CSS.

1 Like

Thanks so much, I think I’ll just change the font color.

Hi @camie.cam.codes, your page looks okay. As mentioned, the white font is very hard to see. Also;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • Some things you can clean up in HTML and CSS

I’m not sure if you asked for a code review on your other projects but I took a look at the Tribute page and Survey Form. I’d suggest;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your survey page passes 16/17 user stories.
  • Use the analyze links previously mentioned. Both projects have numerous things that you should clean up. Many of which affect how your pages display.

Again, I only looked at the Tribute and Survey. Go ahead and revisit your Tech Doc and Landing Page to be sure all is good.