Describe your issue in detail here.

I i exactly as the video but says i am doing it wrong
Your code so far

<!--
<h1> Hello World</h1>
-->
<h2> CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--
<p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.127 Safari/537.36 Edg/100.0.1185.50

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Hello there @ensiah193 welcome to the FCC community.

In the code you shared you don’t seem to have removed the syntax for the comments.

<!-- Any code in between these arrows will be regarded as a comment -->.

This :point_up_2: is what a comment in HTML looks like and in this challenge you are asked to uncomment which means remove the code that creates a comment.

You should be looking for something like “<!-- -->” which is used to create a comment then you can remove it from the code it surrounds.

Hope this helps, happy coding👍!

2 Likes

Thanks, I did what you said, but I can’t type it here due to me being far from the word limit of 20 words

You don’t have to type everything. Just show the beginning and end of the code. I’m not sure if that solved your concern but if not, review the answer I gave earlier and for every instance you see the comment syntax <!-- -->, remove the code (for the comment only) and you should be left with just the text that will be displayed in the preview browser on your right.

A nifty shortcut to comment and uncomment would be to select all the lines you want and then click “Ctrl + /”. This command creates a comment and also uncomments line(s) of code.

i got it to work thanks a lot though