Can anyone help with this?

Screenshot (1)

Please post your code and challenge link so we can help you.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-forms-by-building-a-registration-form/step-30

We also need you to write the code you wrote following the directions I added earlier.

Right now, we don’t know what you are struggling with unless we see your code

<fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account">
          <input id="personal-account" type="radio"     name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account">
          <input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>

You are missing the anchor tag around the text

terms and conditions

When done correctly, this should be the final result in the preview window
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 8.22.15 PM

1 Like

thankyou for your help miss I really appreciated also pardon my English’s is not that good

Glad to help and your English is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.