Can anyone recommend good blogs on automation testing?
Automation testing is a rather “niche” area, because of that I don’t think there will be a lot of blogs to follow that are active. However, if you broaden your interest scope you’ll probably find a good amount of “similar” topics, such as DevOps or Software Engineering type blogs/topics of which there are many popular ones, along with a lot of people who blog about such topics.
The blogs I follow usually are one of the following:
An official blog from the technology, for example Jest’s official blog
A person who blogs about these topics, such as Artem Sapegin
- I googled “Jest best practices”, and a blog appeared first. From there you can follow their posts.
- individuals are usually hit or miss, its easy for a single person to be very active, or not active at all, or the topics you find being outdated.
- An “aggregate” of posts, such as freeCodeCamp new’s feed
- I added the query “testing”, which will filter topics.
- most sites that provide posts on a number of topics related to technology would be here.
Going back to what I said originally, the topic of “testing” is rather niche, its a specific task using specific technology. Broadening your search scope might give you a wider net of topics to read about, while still finding topics you care about.
Good luck, keep learning, keep reading
There are numerous blog sites available for references. Medium is one of them.
You may also refer software testing help.
To add further, I have been surfing for informative content as well. Many technologies services providers are offering articles/blogs on automation testing, and related technologies like AI services, scriptless automation testing, & AI-powered smart software testing services. You may refer to their blog pages as well.