Can I Build a JavaScript Calculator using Vue.js instead of React?

Tell us what’s happening:
May I complete this challenge by using Vue.js ?

I have done the code in here : https://codepen.io/maxiqboy/pen/YzKGObj
But cannot pass the Test Suite,
just 9/15
maybe only project using React can pass FCC’s Test suite, right ?
I checked the remainning errors and try to test by hand, and it passed all.

So how to get the FCC certificate ? Should I rewrite it in React to pass the FCC’s Test suite ?

Thanks,

8. As I input numbers, I should be able to see my input in the element with the id of “display” : done

9. In any order, I should be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide a chain of numbers of any length, and when I hit “=”, the correct result should be shown in the element with the id of “display”

The expression 3 + 5 * 6 - 2 / 4 should produce 32.5 or 11.5 as an
answer, depending on the logic your calculator uses

input: 3+5*6-2/4 ~~> output: 32.5 done

11. When the decimal element is clicked, a “.” should append to the currently displayed value; two “.” in one number should not be accepted

An input of “5 . . 0” should display 5.0 : expected ‘0’ to equal ‘5.0’

input: 5…0 ~~> output: 5.0 done

12. I should be able to perform any operation (+, -, *, /) on numbers containing decimal points

The expression “10.5 - 5.5” should produce an output of “5” : expected ‘0’ to equal ‘5’

input: 10.5-5.5 ~~> output: 5 done

13. If 2 or more operators are entered consecutively, the operation performed should be the last operator entered (excluding the negative (-) sign.

The sequence “5 * - 5” = should produce an output of “-25” : expected ‘0’ to equal ‘-25’
input: 5*-5 ~~> output: -25 done

14. Pressing an operator immediately following “=” should start a new calculation that operates on the result of the previous evaluation

The sequence “5 - 2 = / 2 =” should produce an output of “1.5” : expected ‘0’ to equal ‘1.5’
input: 5-2=/2= ~~> output: 1.5 done

15 My calculator should have several decimal places of precision when it comes to rounding (note that there is no exact standard, but you should be able to handle calculations like “2 / 7” with reasonable precision to at least 4 decimal places)

The expression “2 / 7” should produce an output number with at least 4 decimal places of precision : expected false to be truthy

input: 2/7 ~~> output: 0.28571429 done

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/front-end-libraries/front-end-libraries-projects/build-a-javascript-calculator/

I’m in the same situation. I was really hoping to see a reply to this. Did you ever find a solution, or just do it in React?

Actually I quit :smiley: thanks FCC for let me learn the basics

but it’s time I have to study on my own

There are too many things between FCC the basics and the real life