Hey @CodeMonkey008. Your project seems very good and I like it. But there are a few things to be improved:
- The link at the bottom of the page is not readable because the color of the link is the same as the background. Consider changing the color of the link.
- The link at the bottom is not accessibility friendly. It is because the text “here” doesn’t make any sense for users using screen readers. Try changing the text to “Read more about Elon Musk”
- Always validate your HTML and CSS code. There are many errors in your code. To analyze CSS, do the following
- Click on the settings icon at the top of the CSS code box and click on “Analyze CSS”. This will show you the errors in your CSS code.
- To analyze HTML, you can do the same, but I suggest using W3C validator.
- When writing code in CodePen, you don’t need to add a
Anyway, your first project looks impressive. May you have a good journey ahead!