Can some one give feedback on my portfolio

Hi guys newbie here can you give some feedback about my porfolio? I just finished making it. I really appreciate it if you give some feedback thank you :slight_smile:

https://codepen.io/Berndt-Dennis-Canaya/pen/oNRzRem

Looks good, just one thing I noticed in the HTML - you use a lot of divs which seem to be unnecessary. For example under your Projects area, within a section, you have 5 other divs before getting to the first div with your survey form project in it. It looks like a few of those 5 divs don’t really do anything.

<section id="projects" class="section">
            <div class="sub-section">
                <div class="content">
                    <div class="titles"><h2 class="section-title">Projects</h2></div>
                    <div class="project-tile">
                        <div id="project-cards">

To explain what I mean (again under Projects title), for .sub-section all you’ve used that div for is padding. Why not just give the padding/margin to the parent section itself? Then after that it is .content. which doesn’t do anything from what I can tell. Then your h2 is in a div of its own, but your h2 also has a separate class which you’ve styled separately.

Overall though it looks great so well done - just in future think about how you can reduce your code to keep things clean, simple and quick. Remember you can also assign one div multiple classes if you need to.

1 Like

thank you for the advice sir, I will apply it :slight_smile:

I love a clean and minimalistic site. Well done.
For your about me description, i recommend you set an align-text: jusitfy
Makes it look better and more structured.

Cheers.

1 Like

ok sir thank you for the feedback ill apply that too