Hi guys, I got stuck while doing the Survey Form Challenge. The tests pass, but the dropdown values are white, and they only highlight when I hover over the options.
Can someone provide me with some guidance what to change and where? This is the project: https://codepen.io/JJ_JJ_001/pen/xxRWroR
It would really help me! I want to create awesome pages, not just for the sake of passing the tests.
Looking at the CSS rules being applied to that element, you’ve got a typo in your background colour which is causing it to error out.
@jiga.ion.adrian, some things you can revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs withing the
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.