Can someone help me solve this issues

I cant be able to solve this issues:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p> kitty ipsum text ipsum
sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
</p>

<main>
<p>kitty ipsum text.</p>

<p>
 Pur jump eat grass rip the couch scrached sunbathe,
 shed everywere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scrached.
 </p>
</main>

<strong>
Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.</strong>

which lesson? What are the issues?

This is the steps of the challenges

You need 2 p elements with Kitty Ipsum text.

Passed

Make sure each of your p elements has a closing tag.

Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text .

Passed

Your code should have one main element.

Passed

The main element should have two paragraph elements as children.

Passed

The opening main tag should come before the first paragraph tag.

Passed

The closing main tag should come after the second closing paragraph tag

Here is my result

Your p element should contain the first few words of the providedadditional kitty ipsum text.

okay, so here are the steps as they tell them to you:

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.

So, you are creating a second <p> tag after the one they provide, and you are filling it with the TEXT they provide. So far so good?

Then you put a <main> tag before the first <p>, and a </main> tag AFTER the last </p>. This is how we “wrap” the paragraphs in a <main> element.

When done, you should have an <h2> element, followed by a <main> element that contains two <p> tags. There shouldn’t be four <p>, and the text of the first should remain unchanged.

Two steps: create a second paragraph, and wrap both paragraphs.

1 Like

Thanks so much sir for your help