Can someone please give me the name of this icon!


thank you

‘apps’ icon?

TuentiKaraté! Uatà!

I would call that a grid icon or an app grid icon. Not rhat there’s a right or wrong answer I don’t think.

Do you need one made? It’s literally a 5 second job on photoshop and I’d be happy to make one for you. Just tell me the size you need.

I suggest, doing a reverse image search on google, would yield a result quickly.

There is also a very nice tool called shapecatcher, which let’s you paint and search for unicode symbols:

Your icon is probably called grid :wink: