Can someone please help me with the test?! I’m stuck trying to do the “h1” thing

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**

<!--h1>Hello</h1-->
<!--Hello World/--h1-->

<h2>CatPhotoApp<--
Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_6 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) GSA/167.0.382489606 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Tha challenge here is to UNcomment every tag. I suggest you reset this challenge and start from the top.

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

You want to remove the first opening “comment” tag, and then remove the final closing “comment” tag:
you want to have:

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

You can post solutions that invite discussion (like asking how the solution works, or asking about certain parts of the solution). But please don’t just post your solution for the sake of sharing it.
If you post a full passing solution to a challenge and have questions about it, please surround it with [spoiler] and [/spoiler] tags on the line above and below your solution code.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m new to the forum so I’m still learning the forum’s rules/common sense. Appreciate the feedback

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.