Can You guys review my code and my website https://codepen.io/ignandodo/pen/gOajQrr

Hi @ignatiusdoyer,
Just a couple of things:

1. You can use the grid template and create two columns. One for for the images on the left, and another for the images on the right.

2. Why don’t you try to divide your website into sections?

For example

header
main
section

Inside the main tag, you can place all the sections you want. That way, you can center the main tag in the middle using margin 0 auto.

Take a look at these two sections in the course.

Thank you very much it was my first attempt at this.

Can you help me or show me code that will put 2 columns in for my images?

Welcome to the forums @ignatiusdoyer. Some things you need to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • Your page passes 3/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • You have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders goes into the body element. Easiest at this point to just let codepen take care of the boilerplate for you and you put in everything that goes into the body element.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you should address. For instance, the center element is obsolete.
  • Don’t use the <br> tag to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.

As an aside, your page styling is your own. If you don’t know how to code two columns don’t worry about it for now. Get your code to pass the user stories, make sure your page is responsive and pleasing to the eye. As you progress you can always come back and redo your page or make another tribute page that has two columns.