When i try to export functions or variable
using export not “exports”

console outputs: exports not defined
Next Test Simply fails with
console output : require not defined

You should properly import uppercaseString
You should properly import lowercaseString

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Use export to Share a Code Block

Link to the challenge:

Did you try running the test? Your code appears to pass.
You are getting the ReferenceError: exports is not defined because there isn’t a definition for where to export the data to.

You don,t need to specify where I believe export means which values or function of the given file can be imported to other file

Hello there.

For future posts, when you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

It is difficult for us to make out whether you have overwritten some of the code that automatically gets added in when you use the Ask for Help button to create a forum post, or if your code is actually incorrect.

Please edit your post to fix this, and we will more easily be able to assist you.

1 Like

Ok i have edited the post