Cannot get passed the frist test am i missing something

Cannot get passed the frist test am i missing something

Tell us what’s happening:
So my question is what is it that is causing the running of the test to not complete? I literally have the exact text that it request for my H1 element to say am I missing something

Your code so far

<h1>"Hello World".</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements/

Have you tried removing the quotation marks and the period so that it is just :

<h1>Hello World</h1>

Although when I tried it, it got accepted even with the quotation and punctuation marks.

thats just it I have tried everything am I supposed to get a notification saying accepted literally I click run test and all that happens is it says running test for about a good 15 minutes and then times out I dont know what to do or what the issue is, I have tried every variation I can think of.

Go head and try using Chrome.

oh ok so Microsoft edge could be an issue for me being able to complete the lessons??? thanks shimphillip ill try it right now wish me luck.

that worked im well on my way and now stuck again thanks all for the help with this