Can't get past the first stage for some reason

Tell us what’s happening:
I submitted the first test but then it didn’t respond or take me through to the next stage

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements/

1 Like

Did you click on the “Run the tests” button? Once you do that, it lets you know if you passed the challenge so you can move on to the next one.

Hi @Inferno, welcome to the forums.
For best results when working through the curriculum use either Chrome or Firefox as your browser of choice.

It should work normally! What browser are you using??

Hi @Inferno.
To complete the challenge click the “Run the Tests” button below. If it doesn’t take you to next challenge, please click the curriculum button, where you’ll see challenges. If you completed the first one, it would be ticked.
And try to use Chrome or Firefox as you browser.

I’m using Internet Explorer

Edge is known to have problems with several of these challenges, and this is one of the problems we’ve seen. Chrome, Firefox, and preview (Chromium) releases of Edge are all known to work.

I think this is where the problem came from. I would personally recommend you CHROME browser instead. It works normally with all of these challenges.